LEED EAp2 section 1.4 tables

4 posts / 0 new
Last post

Filling out the subject tables is tedious and time-consuming.  For the most part, I seem to be transcribing information from the LEED Summary report.  Can this Trace report simply be provided in lieu of completing the tables?

Has anyone found a simpler way to complete the tables?

Thanks,

BCPratt's picture

I haven't tried it yet, but the new COMNET portal is open for business... http://www.comnet.org/mgp/portal/?purpose=0

I'm guessing it's easier...

ajuran's picture

Yeah, comnet is pretty easy, but it still doesn't fill out the templates. It is still "new" and has a few bugs but works pretty slick for getting the initial reports filled out. This is very helpful for when you find a small mistake but then need to change all the numbers!

However, in my experience, the spreadsheets are the slowest to fill out and I've tried a number of ways to make this process faster with no luck.

Bob F's picture
eQUEST UserLEED EA Credit 1 TrainingTRACE 700 User

I posed the question to USGBC and received the following response: "Please complete all required information in EAp2 as providing the trace summary is not sufficient to document credit compliance"

I used Comnet recently and found the initial upload/automation of filling out the forms worked very well.  After making a change to the model, the subsequent upload/automation didn't correctly revise the information on the form.  I wonder what Comnet will charge once this service is no longer free.

BCPratt's picture