Filling out LEED EAc1 form - made easy

4 posts / 0 new
Last post

Is there anyway to enter in the information into the LEED form easier? Trace output for ECB/PRM Summary and PRM report is nice, but can I just select all/copy/paste or export to Excel and import into the LEED form?

[Update] I have a project in LEED v3.0 which means that I had to log in to access the LEED EAc1 form from their website and use ADOBE Pro to edit (Reader 9.0 doesn't allow you to save) and I don't see an import function avaailable...

Be Sustainable -- Never let today use up tomorrow!.

Bobba_Fett's picture
Mr. Fett - Before we could dig into this issue, we first need to know if you could ever import anything. Do you have any ideas there? If we can't figure that out, there is nothing that can be done on Trace's end. However, it seems like you might have some potential. USGBC was working on the ability to import xml's, however, the two guys they had on that project quit. So, you are right, there is no import function, but I'm wondering if it is possible with some form technology, or macros.
Bob's picture
Bob
eQUEST UserLEED AP BD+CTRACE 700 User

I HATE that you can't save these damn forms!  I have 5 active models, all LEED, and the forms are sucking my will to live! 

calipidgious's picture
TRACE 700 User

Cal-

Apparently, you can save if you use adobe pro? That's what I am getting from bobba fetts comment, which makes sense. Those forms will drain your will to live. I swear they take as a long as the model does sometimes..

Can you verify this Bobba? Thanks

Bob's picture
Bob
eQUEST UserLEED AP BD+CTRACE 700 User