Roof Top

6 posts / 0 new
Last post

Hello,

I created a roof top sistem and linked it to a plant, but in the heating mode this sistem doesn't work, instead the heating is being done from the heating plant,my goal is to have this "Cooling Equipment" working in Cooling Mode and Heating Mode.

Can some one help me...

Atenciosamente:
Leandro Lopes

Leandro's picture
No worries. It happens to us all!
Bob's picture
Bob
eQUEST UserLEED AP BD+CTRACE 700 User
thanks for the help, i have discovered the problem, the capacity that i was entering on the cooling plant was to low, and that was cosign the backup to tor on.(because the main system in the heat recovery had insufficient power) sorry to make you lose your time... it was a stupid mistake that i was doing....
Leandro's picture
The problem is not likely related to the space. The cooling equipment should be some type of heatpump (air to air for instance). The heating coils for the system to which the room is assigned, should be assigned to the heating plant that is listed as the energy source for the cooling plant.
Bob's picture
Bob
Yes i now, and i did that, but the problem persists, only the backup is working. Can the problem be from the space that the sistem is attached ?
Leandro's picture
In TRACE, you need to select both a cooling plant and a heating plant. Then, you should select the heating plant as the energy source in the cooling plant. This way, the heating plant only serves as a backup and heating will be done by the cooling plant (in heating mode).
Bob's picture
Bob