equest 3.65 and air-side system anomaly/issue in detailed edit

1 post / 0 new

Brian,

I'm using eQuest 3.65 (latest update version).

Regarding air-side equipment, I set up everything in the DD wizard on the zone grouping screen (assigning HVAC systems to zones).

But detailed edit swapped everything around.

In DD wizard I had set up the following on the zone grouping screen...

"HVAC System 1" (HRV-1) applied to shells 1,2,3 (all zones)
"HVAC System 2" (AHU-1) applied to shells 4,5 (all zones)

But detailed edit now shows the incorrect configuration. This is what is depicted...

"HVAC System 1" (HRV) is applied to shell 1 only
"HVAC System2" (AHU-1) is applied to shells 2,3,4,5

I'm currently working in detailed edit to reconfigure the shell zones to reflect the correct system but I'm not sure why it would have been changed between DD wizard and Detailed edit.

Just wanting everyone to be aware that they should check everything in detailed edit mode carefully before running any simulations or compliance analyses. Even if you're sure the hvac assignments to each zone was correctly entered in DD wizard, detailed edit might not be correct.

Chris Baker
CCI CAD Drafter

CCI-Alliance Confidentiality notice: This message is intended only for the person to whom addressed in the text above and may contain privileged or confidential information. If you are not that person, any use of this message is prohibited. We request that you notify us by reply to this message, and then delete all copies of this message including any contained in your reply. Thank you.

Chris Baker2's picture