[TRNSYS-users] Linear parabolic concentrator_Type 536

1 post / 0 new

Hi guys,

I had the same problem after installing the latest version of TRNSYS (v17.02.0003, TESS-Lib v17.2.01). The problem appear using the type 536 alone in a project with the default parameters and file path settings. Apparently when drag and drop the type in the deck, the parameters #19 ?logical unit for IAM Data? is set automatically to a number (if is the first to be imported, the number will be 30 in my case). The problem for TRNSYS (thus Fortran code) is that it requires a logical unit for the file about 10, as mentioned in the error message (please TRNSYS gurus correct me if I?m wrong), instead of 30, as automatically set by default when importing the type in the deck. I manage to solve it, unlocking that parameter (use locker icon next to the parameter) and set it to 10. Not sure if the file will be read correctly (I will try using two different IAM files with the same input weather conditions to see if any effect arise).

Regards,

Sergio Pintaldi
PhD Student RMIT University
CSIRO Energy | Solar Cooling
10 Murray Dwyer Circuit, Steel River Industrial Park, Mayfield West, NSW 2304
E sergio.pintaldi at csiro.au T +61 2 4960 6261 W www.csiro.au | www.lifts-group.com
PLEASE NOTE:
The information contained in this e-mail may be confidential or privileged. Any unauthorised use or disclosure is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please delete it immediately and notify the sender by return email. Thank you. To the extent permitted by law, CSIRO does not represent, warrant and/or guarantee the integrity of this communication has been maintained nor the communication is free of error, virus, interception or interference.

Sergio.Pintaldi at csiro.au's picture