Call for articles - IBPSA News April 2023

1 post / 0 new

Dear All

This a gentle reminder that the deadline to send articles for the April 2023 issue of the IBPSA Newsletter is March 16th.

At this point, I welcome news from Affiliates about recent/future conferences and events, as well as articles for the Software News section.

Kind regards
Eleonora Brembilla
IBPSA News Editor-in-Chief

Dear All

This is a call for articles for the forthcoming IBPSA newsletter to be published in April 2023!

We would like to hear about your IBPSA-related / affiliates? activities and share the news with the rest of the world through IBPSA News (April 2023) edition. As always, I welcome any articles, news from Affiliates, software development news, training/seminars, and notable projects using simulation.

Please note:
? Carefully edit your article or news, before sending it to me. Please avoid grammatical and typological errors and the use of unexplained acronyms or abbreviations.
? If sending software news, please also include reviews of the software by relevant independent experts.
? If sending an article about an activity of a relevant organization in your country, please avoid self-promotion or advertisement (such articles will be rejected).

As in previous years, please send the article at your earliest convenience so that it arrives not later than March 16th 2023.

Thank you for your assistance in advance. If you would like to discuss ideas for articles please do not hesitate to contact me.

Best regards
Eleonora Brembilla
IBPSA News Editor-in-Chief

Eleonora Brembilla's picture