Book promotion contest deadline: 24 April 2020

1 post / 0 new

Dear Colleagues:

This is reminder that the deadline of my 2020 book promotion contest to for Building Performance Analysis (Wiley, 2018) is Friday 24 April 2020, noon (GMT). If you still plan on entering the competition, this is the time to do so.

This year the contest is all about novel building performance quantification or measurement methods. Please visit my website at www.bldg-perf.org and navigate to the new contest for 2020. Then have a look at the page with various quantification/measurement methods. To win, identify a new method that is not yet included in my overview. The winner will get a free copy of my book, posted to wherever he/she is based. I look forward to get some final submissions!

Best regards, and stay safe and sane in these times of COVID-19 lockdown,

Pieter

Prof. Dr. Ir. P.J.C.J de Wilde, CEng FIBPSA FCIBSE MASHRAE FHEA VDI
Professor of Building Performance Analysis
University of Plymouth
Drake Circus, Plymouth, Devon PL4 8AA, United Kingdom
Roland Levinsky Building Room 301A
Email: pieter.dewilde at plymouth.ac.uk

[https://gallery.mailchimp.com/7dc38096889f9fa78d6951eb8/images/28749e5e-bc79-40cf-ab5c-741d62746381.jpg]

This email and any files with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the recipient to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient then copying, distribution or other use of the information contained is strictly prohibited and you should not rely on it. If you have received this email in error please let the sender know immediately and delete it from your system(s). Internet emails are not necessarily secure. While we take every care, University of Plymouth accepts no responsibility for viruses and it is your responsibility to scan emails and their attachments. University of Plymouth does not accept responsibility for any changes made after it was sent. Nothing in this email or its attachments constitutes an order for goods or services unless accompanied by an official order form.

Pieter De Wilde's picture