Home » Products
Single user licenses are required to achieve continuing education credits. Continuing education is available to 1 person per single user license.
Whole Office licenses are available to exclusive members. For a whole office license, the web content is available to all employees of the office, with a maximum of 10 simultaneous users. An Office is defined as a single geographical location. An employee of the office is a person whose primary place of employment is at the Office. An Employee seeking a certificate of completion or continuing education credits must create an account at energy-models.com using his or her work email address. Course certificates are available for up to 5 employees.
In accordance with section 7 of the GNU FDL, aggregates have been formed. The following items have been imported from a third party and are subject to the GNU Free Documentation license only:
The following tags identify the items subject to the GNU FDL:
Forum Topics and forum replies with any one or more of the following Forum tags: "equest users", "bldg sim users", "trace users", "hap users"
5) Your License to Cosmo Logic. Cosmo Logic does not claim any ownership rights in any of Your Contributions that you may choose to post to or make available through the Site. After posting or making Your Contributions available through the Site, you continue to retain all ownership or license rights in Your Contributions and you continue to have the right to use Your Contributions as you choose. However, by posting or making available Your Contributions through the Site, you hereby grant to Cosmo Logic a nonexclusive, royalty-free, transferable, sublicensable, worldwide license to use, copy, modify, distribute, publicly display, and publicly perform (whether by means of a digital audio transmission or otherwise) and process Your Contributions or any part of it solely on and through the Site, including but not limited to adapting the format of Your Contributions (for example by encoding or transcoding) for suitable display on the Site. Your Contributionswill be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary, and Cosmo Logic will be under no obligation of any kind with respect to Your Contributions. At our sole election, Cosmo Logic may provide authorship attribution by listing your name.
6) Termination; Cancellation
Refunds, and payments for paid content - please read our Payment and Refund Policy
By submitting Your Contributions to Cosmo Logic, you represent and warrant to Cosmo Logic the following with respect to each submitted file: (a) that you either own all necessary intellectual property rights in the Content or have secured all necessary licenses or other rights to grant the rights in Section 5above; (b) that you have the consent, release, and/or permission of each identifiable individual person in the Content to use the name or likeness of each such identifiable individual person to enable inclusion and use of the Content on the Site; and (c) that no portion of the Content infringes another’s copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret or other intellectual property right, moral right, right of publicity, or privacy, and that no portion of the Content is pornographic (including but not limited to containing any child pornography or any lascivious exhibition of the genitals or pubic area of any person), deceptive, threatening, abusive, inciting of unlawful action, defamatory, libelous, vulgar or violent, or constitutes hate speech.
Restrictions. Notwithstanding the license grant in Section 4, you will not:
- Post, upload, email, or otherwise transmit (i) any Content that you do not have the lawful right to copy, transmit, distribute, and display (including any Content that would violate any confidentiality or fiduciary obligations that you might have with respect to the Content); (ii) any Content for which you do not have the consent or permission of each identifiable person in the Content to use the name, voice, signature, photograph, or likeness of each such person (to the extent each is implicated by the Content); or (iii) any Content that infringes the intellectual property rights or violates the privacy rights of any third party (including but not limited to copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other intellectual property right, moral right or right of publicity);
- Use, display, mirror, frame, or utilize framing techniques to enclose the Site, or any individual element or materials within the Site, including but not limited to search results, the Cosmo Logic name, any Cosmo Logic trademark, logo, or other proprietary information, the content of any text or the layout and design of any page or form contained on a page, without Cosmo Logic’s express written consent;
- Delete, or in any manner alter, the copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices appearing on any Content except Your Contributions;
- Attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the software used to provide the Site, the Service, or the Content;
- Upload any viruses, worms, Trojan horses, or other forms of harmful computer code, subject Cosmo Logic’s network or servers to unreasonable traffic loads, or otherwise engage in conduct that is disruptive to the ordinary operation of the Site and the Service;
- Attempt to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any Cosmo Logic system or network or breach any security or authentication measures;
- Post, upload, email or otherwise transmit any Content that includes code that is hidden or otherwise surreptitiously contained within the images, audio or video of any Content that is unrelated to the immediate, aesthetic nature of the Content;
- Avoid, bypass, remove, deactivate, impair, descramble, or otherwise circumvent any technological measure protecting the Site or any Content posted on or available through the Site;
- Use any URL, meta tags, or other hidden text or metadata utilizing a Cosmo Logic name, trademark, URL, or product name without Cosmo Logic’s express written consent;
- Communicate on or through the Site any unlawful, harmful, offensive, threatening, abusive, libelous, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, profane, hateful, fraudulent, sexually explicit, or otherwise objectionable material of any sort;
- Compile or use other users' personal information, including addresses, telephone numbers, fax numbers, email addresses or other contact information that may appear on the Site for any purpose; or
- Violate any applicable local, state, national, or international law;
- Harm or threaten to harm Cosmo Logic users in any way;
Digital Millennium Copyright Act
Cosmo Logic respects copyright law and expects its users to do the same. In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”), the text of which may be found on the U.S. Copyright Office website at https://www.copyright.gov/legislation/dmca.pdf, Cosmo Logic will respond expeditiously to notices of alleged copyright infringement that are reported to Cosmo Logic’s Designated Copyright Agent, identified in the sample Notice below.
Notices of Alleged Infringement for Content Made Available on the Site.
If you are a copyright owner, authorized to act on behalf of one, or authorized to act under any exclusive right under copyright, please report alleged copyright infringements taking place on or through the Sites by completing the following notice (“Notice”) and delivering it to the Designated Copyright Agent.
DMCA Notice of Alleged Infringement (“Notice”)
1. Identify the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, or—if multiple copyrighted works are covered by this Notice—you may provide a representative list of the copyrighted works that you claim have been infringed.
2. Identify the material or link you claim is infringing and provide a description of where the infringing work is located on the Site – for example the URL or other location where that material may be found.
3. Provide your mailing address, telephone number, and, if available, email address.
4. Include both of the following statements in the body of the Notice:
5. If the material originates from another web site and you believe that Cosmo Logic has cached that material, then confirm and check all that apply
6. Provide your full legal name and your electronic or physical signature.
Deliver this Notice, with all items completed, to Cosmo Logic’s Designated Copyright Agent:
Cosmo Logic, LLC
While Cosmo Logic considers all such notices seriously, you may be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) if you materially misrepresent that material or activity is infringing. Accordingly, if you are uncertain whether material infringes your copyright, you may want to seek the advice of an attorney.
Cosmo Logic may be required to disclose information to individuals asserting rights under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. You hereby authorize Cosmo Logic to release information about you if required by law or subpoena without notice to you.
- User Discussion Forums. Cosmo Logic may, but is not obligated to, monitor or review any areas on Cosmo Logic's website where users transmit or post communications or communicate solely with each other, including but not limited to chat rooms, bulletin boards or other user forums, and the content of any such communications.
- What Cosmo Logic Is NOT Responsible For. THE SITE, SERVICE AND ASSOCIATED MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. COSMO LOGIC MAKES NO WARRANTIES TO YOU, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. COSMO LOGIC MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTY THAT THE SITE OR SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, OR THAT YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR FREE; NOR DOES COSMO LOGIC MAKE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY AS TO THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SITE OR SERVICE. Some jurisdictions do not allow the disclaimer of implied warranties, so the foregoing disclaimers may not apply to you.
- Links to Other Materials. The Site may contain links to third-party websites or resources. You acknowledge and agree that Cosmo Logic is not responsible or liable for: (i) the availability or accuracy of such websites or resources; or (ii) the content, products, or services on or available from such websites or resources. Links to such websites or resources do not imply any endorsement by Cosmo Logic of such websites or resources or the content, products, or services available from such websites or resources. You acknowledge sole responsibility for and assume all risk arising from your use of any such websites or resources.