ASHRAE 90.1 2007 and 62.1-2004

4 posts / 0 new
Last post

Greetings,

Just joined a new mechanical company in the energy auditing department.
laptop crashed and lost all of my energy files., especially my ASHRAE 90.1-2007 and 62.1-2004 ( used in Michigan for code)
Ended up buying a new Laptop.
Does any one know if there is a site that I can download these two pieces of information free, or am I off to the ASHRAE Store.

Thanks in Advance

Mike S

Mike Steadman

mike steadman's picture

Don't have any direct answers for you, but if you have time to pick up a handy new skill, I'd suggest removing/salvaging your old laptop hard drive (not powering on your old laptop), connecting it to another PC/laptop, and learning to use hard drive recovery software (Recuva by Piriform is free and effective in my experience). There are for-cost options out there as well of varying effectiveness.

That earned me a lot of free beer/pizza in college =). It's possible you'll recover most if not all your important files without spending a dime, though it's fair to warn it's possible you will not.

~Nick

[cid:489575314 at 22072009-0ABB]

NICK CATON, P.E.

Nick-Caton's picture

I had a similar issue, I called tech street\ASHRAE and they allowed me to
re-download the docs.

Best regards

Sent from my Windows Phone
------------------------------

CleanTech Analytics's picture

Companies buying multiple ASHRAE docs should look at the Techstreet subscription option to get corporate licensing rather than individual user licensing. Of course it has pros & cons but they have changed over the past few years.
Now I just wish USGBC would offer a similar solution.

Paul Riemer, PE, LEED AP BD+C

Paul Riemer's picture