IEQc7.1-1 (UNCLASSIFIED)

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
Classification: UNCLASSIFIED Caveats: NONE Trace Users, Does anybody know which Trace 700 output report I should upload for LEED credit IEQc7.1-1 version 3? The option of uploading all 700+ pages out outputs and letting them choke on it sounds temping but time consuming. "Is Freedom a small price to pay to stop Global Warming?" John Eurek Classification: UNCLASSIFIED Caveats: NONE
Jeurek's picture
I've never uploaded a Trace report for this credit. For standard spaces (offices & classrooms) I've filled in the template and submitted Std 55, Figure 5.2.1.1 with the anticipated winter and summer ranges drawn. I had a more difficult project under version 2.2 that had locker rooms, indoor pool, basketball arena, etc. that GBCI bounced on the first try. My response was probably overkill, but I didn't know how else to prove it to them. I submitted the various design conditions we had analyzed (200 people for an event vs 3 for normal use, etc.) along with the supporting psych charts and comfort factors (air velocity, metabolic rate, clothing level, PPD, PMV, and overall "comfortable" or "uncomfortable" per 55.)
ajuran's picture