Call for articles - IBPSA News October 2018

1 post / 0 new

Dear All,

This is a call for articles for the forthcoming IBPSA newsletter to be published in October 2018!
We would like to hear about your IBPSA-related / affiliates' activities and share the news with the rest of the world through IBPSA News (October 2018) edition. As always, I welcome any articles, news from Affiliates, software development news, training/seminars, and notable projects using simulation.

Please note:

* Carefully edit your article or news, before sending it to me. If English is not your first language, please proof read the article and have the article edited by an English-speaking colleague or friend. Please avoid grammatical and typological errors and the use of unexplained acronyms or abbreviations.
* If sending software news, please also include reviews of the software by relevant independent experts.
* If sending an article about an activity of a relevant organisation in your country, please avoid self-promotion or advertisement (such articles will be rejected).
* If you have one or two photos to accompany the article please note that the photo, whenever possible, should have a high resolution (min. 500 dpi) but be reduced in size. Please do not send photos that are blurry or out of focus.
As in previous years, please send the article at your earliest convenience so that it arrives not later than September 20th 2018.

Thank you for your assistance in advance. If you would like to discuss ideas for articles please do not hesitate to contact me.
Kind regards,
Christina Hopfe
IBPSA News Editor-in-Chief

Christina Hopfe2's picture