So, you want to use LEEDonline?
First thing, you must have Internet Explorer or Safari. It won't work in any other browser.
There's a list of other things but if you have used LEEDonline in the past, you will need to make some changes.
If you have 64 bit Internet Explorer, you will need to setup a 32 bit option. This is easy enough:
- Go to your desktop
- Right click and create a shortcut
- Set the shortcut path to C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe
- Give the shortcut a name (something like "32 bit IE" or whatever helps you remember)
Now, to make sure that this 32-bit version of Internet explorer operates in "compatibility mode":
- Open the 32 bit version of IE.
- Go to LEEDonline.com
- Go to the tools menu (if you don't see it, click the "alt" button)
- Then select "Compatibility View settings"
- It should have LEEDonline.com listed next to the add button, if so click the add button, and you should see this screen.
And, assuming you have the correct version of Adobe and the correct plugin, you should at least be able to log in.
Good luck and please post any questions in the comments!