- Learn how to submit GBCI CE hours and keep your LEED status up to date.
- Watch as we go step-by-step through setting up a building in eQUEST and completing the LEED energy model.
- So just what is energy-modeling, and how can it help me? This webinar gives you everything you need to know.
- Need to convince someone that a product “saves more than it costs”? Learn to use eQUEST and PROVE IT.
- Learn the ins and outs of LEED Energy and Atmosphere Credit 1 (and EAp2). Learn how the baseline building is built for submittals
- Learn how LEED calculates the total fan power allowance by system and learn how to correctly implement the fan power in TRACE 700.
- Learn TRACE 700 with an intensive course that takes you from a beginner to an advanced user.
- Click here to watch the Preview video!
- LEED review comments costing you time and money? Learn the steps to do LEED models in TRACE 700 the right way.
- In this course we give you the building designs and specifications and then show you how to input them step by step into eQUEST.
- This eQUEST course takes you from basic wizards through advanced topics, with lots of demo's within eQUEST.
Pick your course
Select the course that fits your needs. Whether you need to learn TRACE 700, eQUEST or LEED modeling, we've got you covered.
Watch videos and take quizzes
Once you sign up the youtube previews turn into high quality full length training videos. Test your knowledge through quizzes and example problems. After you pass, show off your certificate.
Unleash your potential
Energy Models helps you build the skill set that will land you your dream job, or that much deserved promotion, nail your LEED model, or sell your equipment. AND you get GBCI credits.